The National Working Committee of
the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has been dissolved, Nigerian cable news online reported.
The Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni has also been inaugurated as the chairman of a newly constituted APC caretaker committee to lead an extraordinary convention.
The decision was taken at the meeting of the party’s National Executive Committee based on the recommendation of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Below is the list of other members in the committee:
1. Governor Mai Mala Buni (Yobe) Chairman
2. Isiaka Oyebola SW
3. Ken Nnamani SE
4. Stella Okorete – Women Rep
5. Governor Sani Bello NC
6. Dr. James Lalu physically challenged
7. Sen. Abubakar Yusuf- Senatè Rep
8. Hon. Akinyemi Olaide – Reps
9. David leon – SS
10. Abba Ari -NW
11. Prof. Tahir Mamman – NE
12. Ismail Ahmed – Youth
13. Sen. Akpan Udoedehe- Secretary