BY OBED OLUKU…..
WARRI______The national coordinator for the Center for peace and environmental justice ( CEPEJ ), Comrade Sheriff Mulade. On Wednesday the 19th, February 2020. Revealed the date, time, venue and names of schools that will be participating in this year’s Comrade Sheriff Mulade Rural/Riverine Quiz & Essay competition.
The competition which is directed towards uniting, promoting peace and quality education in the Rural/Riverine communities in Delta State. Was a brainchild of Comrade Mulade, some three years back.
And the coordinator of CEPEJ has decided to continue with the vision, by hosting the 4th edition of the competition come, Wednesday the 26th, February, 2020. With its venue at Hussey College, Warri. Time: 10am Prompt.
The local government areas in the state, that are to participate in this year’s edition are;
WARRI SOUTH LGA,
WARRI NORTH LGA &
WARRI SOUTH WEST LGA.
The schools to participate in the competitions for this year, in the three 3 different local government areas are;
WARRI SOUTH LGA
,1. OBODO SECONDARY SCHOOL, OBODO.
2. EREJUWA SECONDARY SCHOOL, ODE ITSEKIRI, BIG WARRI.
3. EGBOKODO SECONDARY SCHOOL, EGBOKODO.
WARRI NORTH LGA,
1. OLODUWA SECONDARY SCHOOL, OPUAMA.
2. OMASHEYE SECONDARY SCHOOL, AJAGBODUDU.
3. ALEMA SECONDARY SCHOOL, ABIGBORODO.
WARRI SOUTH WEST LGA,
1. OGBE-IJOH SECONDARY SCHOOL, OGBE-IJOH.
2. OGIDIGBEN GRAMMAR SCHOOL, OGIDIGBEN.
3. OKERENKOKO SECONDARY SCHOOL, OKERENKOKO.
These nine ( 9 ) schools from the above three 3 local governments, are to participate for this year’s Comrade Sheriff Mulade Rural/Riverine Quiz & Essay competition 2020.